- Interesting & varied role within a growing Australian brand
- Multiple projects and close engagement with Finance and IT leadership team
About Our Client
A highly respected Australian brand, our client is an industry-leader with a presence in a number of countries. Due to growth, our client is seeking to develop their technology platforms and is seeking a Junior Systems Accountant to be a part of their success journey.
As a Junior Systems Accountant, your duties will include:
- Supporting the Finance team with all queries relating to the accounting software;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports;
- Develop and improve on the use of and practices relating to the accounting software;
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of financial ERP systems;
- Effectively communicating across all business units;
- Ad-hoc reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Business/Commerce degree (Accounting or related) and have previously worked in accounting but have a flare for IT systems and a passion to become a systems accountant. You can work well autonomously and within a tight knit team of technical IT experts whilst being able to engage Finance and varied functional business leaders.
What's on Offer
- On site parking
- Permanent role with a stable employer
- Ongoing learning and development, courses paid for by the company
- Career progression
- Supportive and engaging team environment
- Rare opportunity for an accountant to step into a systems role