Key Account Manager - Leading Healthcare Brand
Work for a global market leader in dentistry
Fantastic career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the premier brands in dental care in Australia and is looking to further increase their market presence with this new opportunity. They have a reputation for providing the highest quality products and services to some of Australia's most well respected dental professionals.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director you will be responsible for a defined territory in SA. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promoting our client's dental care products, with an emphasis on their features and benefits, highlighting all relevant selling points.
- Enhance the image of our client as the leading scientific and technology experts in their industry.
- Identify client needs and recommend suitable products.
- Conduct market research and assist market testing new products where appropriate.
- Manage key accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, the ideal candidate should:
- Have a proven sales track record (ideally within a global corporate organisation)
- At least two years experience within sales
- Be able to identify and close sales opportunities
- Have dental capital equipment experience or a technical capacity
- Be a self starter with passion for the health care industry
- Be able to travel to Europe for training/conferences
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary and on target earning potential
- Realistic and achievable targets
- Great team environment
- Great opportunity to work for an internationally recognised brand