Key Account Manager - Liquor
Fun, Energetic Company Culture
Excellent Package + Attractive Bonus Structure + Strong Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading beverage companies, offering iconic and global brands to the market. They pride themselves on innovation, new product development and have many products in category leading positions. They are now seeking an experienced sales professional to step into an Key Account Managers position to look after their On Premise Channel. This is truly an exciting opportunity to drive your career forward with a market leader.
The successful applicant's typical day will vary from analyzing and interpreting specific store data to help with their approach to selling in to customers in the convenience channel. There will be a strong focus on commercial conversations with key accounts whilst having a strong sense of negotiating, so understanding commercials and the market will be essential. There will also be collaborative work within the role working along side other areas in the business and supporting account managers with various projects.
The Successful Applicant
- A business related degree or 2-3 years experience within sales working in FMCG or beverage (alcohol or non-alcohol)
- Ability to perform and meet targets and KPI's on a regular basis
- Excellent time management and organisation skills in order to manage the territory effectively
- Have a resilient and determined attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary including bonus
- 20k Car Allowance
- Opportunities for regular learning and development
- Joining an exciting and established brand with great opportunities to grow within