Key Account Manager - Technology
Working for a gloabal leader within technology
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Leader within the technology sector in Managed Services. They are going through rapid growth and are currently seeking a Key Account Manager to join their experienced team.
The key responsibilities of the position are inclusive of the following:
- Expected to achieve targets and generate new business
- Utilise your own strong network of corporate contacts within Mining and Oil and Gas.
- Market development and prospecting within existing and new accounts.
- Create, manage and drive partner ecosystem.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following key skills and attributes:
- Strong ability to sell as well as a high level of industry knowledge
- A minimum of 6-8 years of related experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience working within IT/Technology along with a strong network within Mining and Oil and Gas.
- Strong track record within sales and negotiation
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Working for a Global Leader within Technology
- Rewarding salary and great opportunity