Key Account Manager
Pioneering, multinational provider of Remote Telemetry Units and secure SCADA
A career focused automation specialist will suit the fast growing team
About Our Client
Servelec Technologies is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software providing a complete end-to-end automation and optimisation solution. We deliver efficiency savings to our customers, by creating systems to collect, communicate and exploit data.
- The KAM will drive growth in sales and profit across the Servelec Technologies (ST) range of products, applications and services by developing client insight that supports the development of a differentiated sales proposition that adds value for the customer.
- The KAM will be the lead role in client management, planning and co-ordinating engagement to build relationships between key individuals within ST and the customer organisation.
- The KAM will plan and implement sales strategies aligned with the ST business objectives and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure commercial objectives are delivered.
- This position will work to curate ST as a trusted brand with customers and demonstrate proficiency in sales coupled with knowledge of the product line and its applications.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have sound technical knowledge of the Instrumentation and data sector for industrial automation and decision assist software. In particular Telemetry and Enterprise SCADA, RTU and logger hardware, Analytical Software.
- You will be able to demonstrate value selling techniques and account management, ideally with an established network of relationships at decision making level that align with the ST strategic key accounts and target markets.
- For target account creation we require focussed and highly dedicated sales individuals who are confident in deploying an independent yet structured approach to energetically winning and developing new business and relationships.
- For our key accounts we require collaborative deep relationship building to act as the customer's voice and represent this view through persuasive collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness with an understanding of the underlying financial drivers both internally and externally.
- An appreciation of how businesses are managed and business processes - general business awareness.
- Strong organization, communication and project management skills.
- Comfortable presenting to others and communicating complexity in clear and understandable terms.
What's on Offer
Competitive Basic Salary + bonus
Executive Benefits package