Kronos HR Specialist
Established HRIS Team
About Our Client
Leading National Retail Brand
- Testing of updates: Work with IT to ensure Kronos updates and security patches are successfully tested in accordance with agreed implementation plan.
- Implementation of new functionality: Provide recommendations and thought leadership around best practice functionality. Ensure new functionality is successfully implemented
- Implementation of new configuration: Implement new configuration and business rules successfully through collaboration with end users, taking into consideration risk mitigation, efficiencies and ongoing support requirements. Understand and translate complex employment business rules
- Ongoing audit and monitoring of processes: Document any process improvement requirements. Develop a change management strategy to address areas for process improvement. Assist in the implementation of the change management strategy.
- Documentation: Document all Kronos processes, including any end users guides or information, ensuring continuous updates as needed.
- Workforce planning requirements: Work closely with Central Operations to understand and ensure Kronos workforce planning requirements are considered and implemented where appropriate.
- Additional: Develop and produce reports out of Kronos, Assistance with SuccessFactors administration. Actively participate in or lead change initiatives when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience working within HRIS, HR Analytics, HR Systems Administration
- Extensive experience using Kronos - modules, business rules and systems integrations, including preparation of requirements, testing etc.
- Experience in HR data analysis, identifying issues and solution delivery
- Experience in delivering end user training
- High attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and bring others along through influencing and upskilling
What's on Offer
Supported by and established People Services Team