Full time permanent role
Excellent opportunities of career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, premium manufacturing business representing category leading products across the chemical industry. They pride themselves on quality, innovation and creating a positive working environment. The rigorous technical and quality standards of their products are unmatched within the industry. Due to the steady growth of the company this exciting challenging career opportunity is available.
- Oversee incoming raw materials meet required specification
- Record all QC test results according to regulatory requirements
- Compliance to batch control procedures including label checks
- Involvement in calibration, validation, stability and maintenance activities
- Perform non-routine chemical analysis on products
- Write and update QC related documentation
- Assist in auditing activities and take corrective and preventative actions
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Commercial Laboratory.
- Tertiary Qualification in Chemistry or food science
- Experience within the same role will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of general Wet Chemical, Instrumental and Physical testing.
- Team orientated approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
What's on Offer
Working with this Australian owned and operated business you will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company.