- Long Term Contract Until Jun'22
- Government Opportunity based in Brisbane CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a large state government department. The role will be a part of The Information and Technologies Branch (ITB) which provides strategic direction, policy, funding and delivery of strategic information and technology and information and communications technology (ICT) projects and initiatives throughout the department.
- You will provide Design, Development, Maintenance and Support services to the Manager, Development and Delivery team, within Application Development and Delivery, Digital Solutions in the design and delivery of a number of projects.
- The resources are required to work with the other teams within the Information & Technologies Branch such as Enterprise Architecture, ICT Governance, Project Management Office, Cyber Security and Identity Management, ICT Infrastructure, Platform and Network Operations, Enterprise Integration Platform (EIP) etc. - The department requires Lead .NET Developer services and Senior .NET Developer services associated with all phases of the application development lifecycle, including migration and enhancements to numerous initiatives, which include but are not limited to:
- Consent Management;
- Curriculum Provision;
- User Access - Digital Workflow; and
- Department's International system/s.
- The contractors are also required to work as directed on similar projects and functions, as activities emerge throughout the term of the engagement.- The members of this team are expected to perform to the highest quality standard and operate with a high level of integrity within this large professional support team with a focus on delivering DoE client requirements and service excellence.
The Successful Applicant
The successful LEAD .NET Developer candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to lead a small team/s with experience in supporting and leading team members in their performance of development activities. This includes monitoring project progress and managing priorities across assigned team members, commitment to achieving quality outcomes and adherence to documentation procedures.
- Demonstrated experience leading and hands on development experience in Microsoft ASP.NET software development in a large and complex software development environment undertaking:
Visual Studio 2019SQL Server 2012/2017 (optimisation, tuning, stored procedures, triggers)
- Experience with .NET application maintenance and development in:
SQL Server 2012 - 2017Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL Azure)Microsoft .NET 4 - 4.5.x and .Net CoreKnowledge Windows ServerTeam Foundation Server/ Azure DevopsMicrosoft Azure ServicesAPIsSharepoint 2010 - 2013PingFedMS Reporting Services 2016
- Deliver Business Information Systems and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) over the Software Development Life Cycle, including their architecture, design, development and delivery.
- Review processes and raise improvement opportunities to the nominated Customer representative.
What's on Offer
On offer is a great long term contract role with a large government department.