- State of the Art Manufacturing Facility
- Lead unique, bespoke projects
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned and operated market leader in their industry. They specialise in delivering end to end bespoke solutions to their customers including design, manufacturing, installation and servicing.
- Researches, plans, designs and tests products and systems and manages associated risks.
- Takes a lead role in generating discussion documents and writing design briefs and works collaboratively with stakeholders to set acceptable and target levels for key design parameters and customer interests.
- Ensure ongoing technical, standards and regulatory compliance in all of our new products.
- Assist with in-house testing to vigorously test new products before they are released into the market within the bounds of time allocated within the project plan.
- Maintain familiarity with the Australian & NZ standards that our current and future products will need to comply with.
- Conduct 'set based' design testing (e.g. limit testing and design of experiment methods) rather than point based (pass/fail) testing. To generate limit curves and help guide design decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Good awareness of Modern Design methodologies such as Human Centred Design and Design Thinking.
- Highly experienced with 3D CAD software.
- Have excellent commercial awareness.
- Good complex problem solving and analytical skills including root cause analysis.
- Experience leading Design of Experiments.
- Experience in a test driven development environment.
- Degree qualified Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineer.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a leading Australian Design and Manufacturer. Highly competitive package on offer.