Lead UI/Front-End Developer
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Want to work for one of Australia's renowned tech companies?
Looking for exposure to the latest and greatest technologies?
About Our Client
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining our products in a collaborative team environment.
- You will collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to understand requirements and develop solutions that meet the needs of our users.
- You will liaise with Tech Leads and Architects to ensure your solution is in line with our technical vision.
- You will lead the engineering team in the implementation of solutions using a variety of programming languages, databases and cloud technologies.
- You will champion agile software development practices such as test driven development, continuous delivery and pair programming and take overall responsibility for the technical quality of the solution.
- You will liaise with Systems Engineers to deploy your solutions to production environments and monitor its performance.
- You will use your skills and experience to mentor more junior team members.
- Designing, coding, testing and deploying new software products using a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Maintaining existing products, including bug fixes and "Business As Usual" feature enhancements.
- Supporting production systems.
- Working with stakeholders to design high quality solutions that meet the needs of our users.
- Leading engineering teams in the implementation of major products.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Assist disseminating tech knowledge to other teams.
The Successful Applicant
Skills & Experience:
- Expert skills in building full stack web products using open source and cloud technologies.
- Expert skills in modern software development techniques such as object orientation, test driven development, micro-services and continuous delivery.
- Advanced skills in implementing solutions that scale and perform for millions of users.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with business stakeholders.
- Able to lead engineering teams in a collaborative team environment
What's on Offer
Well established tech start-up based in Melbourne.