Leading Hand / Sub Foreman | Resi Apartment Projects
Multi award-winning, secure and reputable Sydney construction company
Large scale Data Centre Project, Inner West Sydney location
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned, multi award winning construction business based in Sydney inner City. The business focuses and specialises in high-end luxury residential (Apartment), commercial (new build) and Fit-out projects.
The directors of the business take a 'hands on' approach to each project and work closely with the project teams to ensure the seamless delivery of the projects.
The company believes and invests strongly in its employees and therefore boast a highly successful team who work together as a team to a common outcome and goal.
- Managing Sub-Contractors and suppliers
- WHS management
- Attending Sub-Contractor meetings
- Toolbox talks
- Reading and interpreting plans
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a building related course
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Leading Hand/Foreman
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Site set-out and mark-out
What's on Offer
- A clear, fast track progression to Foreman / Site Supervisor after successful completion of 1st project
- A lucrative, above market salary package
- Exposure to leading upper tier, strategies and systems
- A chance to be part of a truly collaborative, high performing team who take pride in the company they represent and the projects they deliver
- Join a company with true family values who embrace and encourage a health work / life balance