Learning and Development Advisor
Eastern Suburbs Perth
AU$90,000 - AU$110,000
L&D focused role
About Our Client
Our client is a WA based business seeking an L&D Advisor on a permanent basis.
Roles and responsibilties include:
- Conduct training needs analysis, review findings and deliver training and assessment based on the priorities of the business.
- Deliver training.
- Assess staff competence and liaise with relevant managers to ensure staff are competent.
- Designing, planning, delivering and reviewing learning programs to ensure the companies training expectations are met.
- Conduct training and assessments.
- Assist and co-ordinate the development and/or review of the companies policies and procedures
- Liaise with Manager's in matters relating to training and staff
- Developing Training and assessment materials.
- Conduct training needs analyses bi-annually to identify the training requirements of the business.
- Produce and maintain a comprehensive training calendar projected for 6 months in advance for each calendar year.
- On approval of the training calendar, notify participants of the scheduled training and confirm attendance.
The Successful Applicant
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in a similar role
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- L&D focused role
- On-site parking