- Fantastic opportunity for an innovative and creative Learning Designer
- Good company values
About Our Client
An iconic education facility that prides itself on being the best within their arena, bench marking with the world's finest.
As the Learning Designer you will be responsible for developing innovative and engaging strategies for online vocational assessment. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing e-assessments that are workplace-relevant, VET-compliant and employ current educational technologies; establishing the organisation as a best practice online learning provider.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of the VET environment; experience designing learning and assessment; and they will be an individual that is imaginative, dedicated and proactive. The Learning Designer will report into the Manager Educational Resource Unit and will also have the following skill set and experience:
- Extensive experience designing innovative learning and assessment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach to team environment
- Strong and current knowledge of competency-based training and VET sector requirements
- Proven ability to work with subject matter experts to design industry-current, fit for purpose assessments across multiple disciplines
- Relevant qualifications in education or e-learning
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment TAE40110 or Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (VET) or high equivalent qualification (highly desirable)
What's on Offer
If successful in securing the Learning Designer role you'll be joining a collaborative team that is eager to be the best at what they do.