Exciting role for a creative and passionate Learning Designer
Opportunity for career development
About Our Client
An iconic education facility that prides itself on being the best within their arena, benchmarking with the world's finest.
As the Learning Designer you will support the overall program along by producing a wide range of artefacts supporting learning outcomes, this includes defining and managing how learning materials are integrated into programs.
In this role the Learning Designer will be responsible for working with university faculty academics using your experience in project and client management to develop and revise online university courses.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of the higher education environment; experience designing learning and assessment for online delivery; and they will be an individual that is creative, eager and proactive. The Learning Designer will work collaboratively and creatively with the university faculty academics to develop and revise online university courses. In addition to the following:
- Good knowledge and experience in the application of adult learning theories and digital learning principles
- Must have demonstratable experience in developing innovative learning design in the university setting
- Demonstrated skill in the use of rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline to develop online courseware
- Experience developing courses in a range of LMS platforms - e.g. Moodle, Canvas
- Proven ability to work with subject matter experts to design industry current, fit for purpose learning resources across multiple disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing learning and assessment for online delivery
- Experience with HTML/ CSS (highly desirable)
What's on Offer
If successful in securing the Learning Designer role you'll be joining a collaborative team that is eager to hire strong experience. This exciting business has scope to continue your career progression, whilst also offering a positive and collaborative environment.