Opportunity to work for an established Education organisation
Opportunity to get involved in a unique role
About Our Client
An established Education and Training organisation based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs
The successful Learning Designer will be responsible for working with subject matter experts in the business to write, Edit and QA quality content for a range of course material.
- Quality documents may include marking guides, assessment development tools, unit plans, and RPL kits
The Successful Applicant
The Learning Designer must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a strong understanding of Training Packages and unit level requirements.
- High quality writing and content creation skills
- Experience in working with Subject Matter Experts to design and develop delivery assessment that may be highly technical in nature
- Experience in designing and developing online learning material through collaboration with a Subject Matter Expert, with the output being fully online and interactive courses.
- Experience in the Moodle Learning Management System or similar environment.
- Project management and time management skills.
What's on Offer
The Learning Designer will be offered an initial 2 month contract, subject to further extension.