Learning & Development Manager
Australian Market Leader
Exceptional standalone Learning and Development Manager role
About Our Client
Our client is a very well established brand within the food delivery service industry. They are one of the largest privately owned companies within Australia offering a wide range of products to several thousands of Australian businesses annually. Our clients culture can be described as highly passionate, respectful and highly value each member that makes up the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Director, your role will be to identify and execute Learning and Development (L&D) opportunities, strategies and requirements at all levels within the business. You role is critical to provide L&D support to achieve overall Business growth targets. A key part of this role is to analyse the training needs, develop training plans and processes to ensure adequate supply of talent and to achieve succession plans. You will need to initiate L&D solutions to meet employee and business requirements. You will need to improve efficiency on Performance Appraisal and Development systems and advise on the of training and employee development. You will be in control of the L&D budget, facilitate and source external trainers when applicable.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications and experience in training, organisational development or related experience
- Proven track record in a similar large industrial/manufacturing environment at the L&D Manager level
- Excellent facilitation skills in a multisite environment;
- Experience in originating, developing and executing a full end to end for L&D strategy
- Strong internal and external negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage business and self-imposed deadlines;
- You will demonstrate previous relationships built with stakeholders
- You will value respect, be passionate about the work you do, and demonstrate your ability to provide leadership in and out of the working environment
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for an L&D professional to advance their career and join this national organisation.