Support the National Leasing Executive
About Our Client
They are committed to sustaining a culture of collaboration, innovation and teamwork with their success spanning over 50 years.
As the Leasing Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contact point for BDA's and Franchise Owners regarding general queries regarding all leasing matters
- Forward sundry correspondence to Franchise Owners and DA's such as rent invoices, outgoings estimates and audit reports
- Complete standard checklist for new leases prior to review by leasing manager
- Lease renewals - Monitor lease renewal reports, liaise with BDA and Franchisees re lease renewals and prepare and send renewal letters - or refer to Leasing Manager if any viability or other concerns.
- Send new lease documents executed by SRPL to BDA offices for counter signing by landlords.
- Prepare and send Sublease packs to Franchise Owners after execution of new leases by SRPL
- Update the FWH leasing database with any changes to lease terms, premises details, landlord or franchisee details etc.
- Liaise with Transfers dept. re provision of lease information and document copies for transfer consent letters.
- Scan, upload and image all leasing documents for copying to our server and loading to "On Base" imaging platform at FWH.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will dispaly:
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Previous experience working in a corporate office
* Effective verbal and written communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Previous experience in a law or property firm would be advantageous
What's on Offer
This is a permanent, full time position working Monday - Friday business hours.