Leasing Marketing Assistant
Work for one of Australia & New Zealand's largest private property organisatio
Central Melbourne location
About Our Client
Our client has business in Australia, NZ & the USA. The property department looks after all assets ranging from Large Format, Office, Retail and soon Hotels.
The group is currently experiencing significant growth forecasting the business to double in size over the next 5 years based on its existing development pipeline and recent purchases to the group. The assets you would be involved in are the leasing opportunities within their retail centres.
- Amending and editing portfolio documents using Adobe suite - Illustrator and InDesign. These need to be documented in print and online versions
- Creating one page summary's for new properties
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders, potential retailers and creative agencies
- Create eDM templates using MailChimp to communicate to retailer database of 300
- You'll need to get up to speed with the current retailers portfolio so that you can hit the ground running
- Cleansing and segmenting data
- Organsing systems and folders in Dropbox
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adobe Suite & MailChimp proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised individual
- Hands on problem solver
- Autonomous and self-driven
- knowledge of asset leasing will be of an advantage
What's on Offer
Work for a large Private Family Group on their growing asset portfolio. In return you will be rewarded with flexible working in a strong cultured organisation.