Legal Contracts Manager
Commerical contracts role for legal professional with innate business accumen
Must have past experience in IT/Tech industries
About Our Client
Our client is a Sydney based software business that is establishing itself in the market. Specialising in innovative and industry leading software applications, this client maintains a high performance culture and is client focused.
Reporting directly to the CEO this is a critical role to the organisation as the successful applicant will not only be responsible for legal matters but will also have direct input on commercial strategy going forward. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PAE and strong experience in a client focused legal role within the IT/Tech industries. Experience in a similar role for a software based business is highly desirable.
The role will require strict attention to details and sound communication skills as the successful application will liaise directly with business units and executive management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:-
- have at least 5 years PAE;
- have a tertiary degree in law;
- have at least 2 years continuous contract management/legal experience in the IT/Tech industries;
- have strong review, draft and negotiation skills in reference to commercial contracts generally but particularly in relation to software and platform related agreements;
- demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to provide business focused advice;
- have strong stakeholder/client management skills;
- be a confident communicator capable of liaising with executive management; and
- have an ability to provide stakeholder training in relation to legal/compliance issues.
What's on Offer
Remuneration commensurate with knowledge and experience.