Legal Counsel - ASX Listed Business
Join a industry leader in a business facing role
A broad and autonomous position with high levels of stakeholder engagement
About Our Client
A market leading ASX business, this organisation has a well established presence across Australia and is a leader in the construction and infrastructure market. The business operates around some core values including accountability, creativity and collaboration and teamwork. The in-house legal team totals over 20 heads.
- Provide legal advice across areas including; business contracts, corporate governance, risk management and dispute resolution.
- Work effectively across existing projects and with existing customers as well as supporting the business with relevant advice in relation to new business opportunities
- Provide support to the Senior Counsel, Head of Legal and General Counsel on delivering the pipeline of work across the team
- Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders, building positive working relationships and providing advice and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will be trained at a medium to large law firm
- You may be making your first move out of practice or you may already have experience in the commercial sector
- You are experienced working with contracts; drafting, negotiating, reviewing etc.
- You have had legal experience or exposure within Construction, Litigation, Corporate Law, Property, M&A or Banking.
- Ideally You will have 1-3 years PQE
What's on Offer
- Join a leading and growing ASX company
- Be part of a highly collaborative team environment
- Regular working hours and flexible working arrangements
- Circa $125,000 - $150,000 total salary package