Legal Counsel Fintech
Market leading Fintech
Collaborative culture and flexibile work
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading supplier of financial service related products to both business and financial institutions, with backing from one of the worlds largest payment solutions multinationals. The company has an inclusive and relaxed culture, with an accomplished legal team and interesting work, including some specific project based assignments.
- Draft, review and settle agreements, contracts and other legal documents (customer contracts, service agreements, supplier terms and conditions, software licences and EULAs, NDAs);
- Review and provide advice on legal matters under the guidance of Senior Legal Counsel;
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of company-wide compliance, risk management and other business initiatives and policies;
- Work with Legal to develop and draft guidelines, processes and procedures to assist with business initiatives;
- Legal administrative assistance.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years PQE;
- Experience working with software, IT and SaaS service providers and contract terms preferred;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Good drafting and proof-reading skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated and uses initiative.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to Tier 1 Clients and engaging work;
- High degree of autonomy;
- Flexible work, including work from home and adjustable start/finish times to suit your life;
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent culture and team.