LEGAL COUNSEL - WORKPLACE RELATIONS!
Represent the largest logistics company in Australia
Advise on a full range of employment, workplace and industrial related issues
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest logistics companies with over 4000 staff across 100 sites nationally.
Reporting to the Head of Workplace Relations, you will provide expert advice across an extensive range of workplace relations and industrial matters. This may include:
- Drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements
- Risk and Change management
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- advocacy in industrial tribunals
- Fair Work Commission activities
- Educating and mentoring the business on employee-related matters and processes
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- Admitted Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE in a reputable law firm or relevant in-house team.
- Prior workplace and industrial relations experience (defendant side)
- Exceptional drafting and negotiating skills
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage competing priorities
- An effective team player
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships both internally and externally.
What's on Offer
Fantastic role in an exciting team being at the forefront of major workplace issues.