M: 0420 353 352, E: [email protected]
Full time permanent position
About Our Client
This extremely well positioned commercial organisation within the market is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel with at least 2-5 years PQE to join a dynamic and motivating environment. This firm maintains a flexible and autonomous culture who pride themselves on market advancement to achieve business strategies and organisations objectives. They offer the ability to work within a fast paced environment, work alongside an experienced team and they uphold a strong career promotional advancement program within the legal department of this award winning firm.
This position offers a vast array of exciting work opportunities amongst many different duties including but not limited to the following:
- Provide high quality legal advice in relation to legal matters in a timely manner
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Provide a broad range of other legal support services as required.
- Represent their stakeholders before relevant tribunals and courts.
- Assist the firm in commercial negotiations.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties.
As an experienced Legal Counsel within this highly reputable company, you will be able to develop and refine your crucial skill sets, increase your experience within a well networked and knowledgeable firm and will provide support to high-level General Counsels.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, or higher, in law from a common law jurisdiction.
- Currently holds, or is eligible to hold, a practising certificate in the ACT
- 2-5 years PQE legal
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent legal analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with relevant electronic work and document management systems
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written forms
What's on Offer
If and when your application is successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join and be a part of an energetic Legal team who take great pride in achieving top quality results to build market success
- A very competitive salary offering
- Exciting and unique career progression opportunities for promotions and job position development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Convenient location in Canberra's CBD
How to contact us
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and whom is actively looking for job opportunities as a Legal Counsel, then please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
If you have any queries in regards to this role, or feel as though you may not be suited; please contact us as we are more than happy to discuss further job opportunities or provide beneficial career advice and assist you in your job search.