High profile global brand
Employment and Commercial Law Focus
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most recognisable retail food brands around the world. With franchised operations in over 100 countries, the group is a true global player and has enjoyed sustained success through consistent growth for over 50 years. This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure within a group which is seeking further development across the region.
Working within an in-house Legal team, this position will assist in a variety of matters including but not limited to:
- Workplace compliance and employment law matters across the brand's network within the region
- Managing outside counsel with respect to ongoing and new litigation matters in the region
- Performing research necessary to support the roll out of brand initiatives and other commercial projects
- Coordination with the head office and other global team members to ensure alignment across the region
- Providing legal support to business teams in the region which may include assisting with communications on company initiatives, assisting in conflict resolution, and working with regulatory agencies
- A wide range of project work and responding to queries, as required
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you have 2-5 years PQE and looking for a new opportunity within a high profile global brand. It is essential you have experience across workplace compliance and employment law, with further commercial exposure being advantageous.
A high level of drive, combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of personnel will ensure success in this unique position.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to work within a high calibre team in a Brisbane based head office for a leading global brand.