Legal Executive Assistant
Contact: M: 0420 353 352, E: [email protected]
Highly reputable award winning firm
About Our Client
This middle tier successfully positioned Legal Firm is seeking a highly motivated, well organised, experienced and competent Legal firm. As a result of the firm's recent market growth and expansion, they are looking to place an assistant in a full time position whom can manage legal tasks under pressure.
This position offers an abundant array of legal assistant duties as well as exciting opportunities to work alongside top tier legal practitioners to develop your own personal legal knowledge and practical experience. These entail the below:
- Represents Attorney by communicating and obtaining information
- Following-up on delegated assignments
- Knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney
- Extensive diary management
- Proof reading Legal Documents and client correspondence
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Enhances the firm's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ year's experience working within a legal environment
- Experience working within Litigation, Conveyancing, Property Law, Employment, Wills and Estate, Planning and Personal Injury
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- High level of Dictation/Transcription skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Proven ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft applications and software programs
- Prepare and collate briefs for court
- Lodge court documents electronically
What's on Offer
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join a vibrant team of lawyers and support staff, who is highly dedicated to performing the best for their clients.
- Flexible working arrangements may be considered
- Be driven to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary offering plus bonuses
- Convenient office location in Canberra's CBD
How to contact us If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and whom is actively looking for job opportunities within Legal Office Support, then please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
- If you have any queries in regards to this role, or feel as though you may not be suited; please contact us as we are more than happy to discuss further job opportunities or provide beneficial career advice and assist you in your job search.