Legal Recruitment Consultant
Team and individual awards and incentives
UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level.
The life of a Legal Recruitment Consultant is fast paced, and requires many different skills. One day you could be pitching to a client, the next you may be interviewing candidates for a job. You will learn business development, professional customer service, revenue generation and much more. It's also a job where you change lives daily, for commercial clients and individuals.
Your daily operations will consist of:
- Building excellent relationships with candidates and clients;
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each and every client in order to provide outstanding and timely service;
- Managing the whole candidate process from sourcing to offer stage and beyond;
- Offering consultative CV and interview advice to candidates; and
- Managing and prioritising a heavy workload.
The Successful Applicant
You should have:
- A background in or thorough understanding of the Legal industry including organisations, structure, jobs within the industry, job growth/challenges/patterns, and more.
- A minimum 12 months' of B2B Sales / Corporate Sales / Legal Recruitment Consultant experience.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be influential.
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team.
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities.
- The ability to handle adversary and rejection.
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees.
- Market leading salary.
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans.
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year.
- Industry leading maternity packages.
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more, including annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii.