Legal Recruitment Consultant
Looking for a career change? Flexible working and Merit based culture?
High earning potential, Local, National and Global Opportunities
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Locally, PageGroup Finance, Legal and Page Personnel Victoria have enjoyed double digit growth for 5 years in a row now and boast a highly capable and stable leadership team offering best practice training and development.
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Your day-to-day duties will include business development and building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates. Work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance, sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and present suitable candidates to clients.
The Successful Applicant
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have the drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment? If so, this role could be for you. We are looking for individual's with:
- An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude
- Passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service levels
- Driven to be the best version of yourself
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in school/university
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees
- Market leading salary
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii