- Government/Admin law and insurance litigation aw.
- Work for one of Canberra's most distinguished law firms.
About Our Client
Our client is a distinguished legal practice operating within Canberra's CBD. Due to an internal shuffle, our client is looking for an experienced Senior Legal EA to join their team. This firm prides themselves on offering a motivating, collaborative, supportive and team orientated culture.
Reporting to a team of four; Partner, Special Counsel, Senior Associate and a Lawyer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for the team and their matters.
- Legal reporting.
- Managing medico legal appointments.
- Liaising with our clients and internally with paralegals and legal office juniors.
The Successful Applicant
- A role for an experienced secretary.
- Knowledge of AAT processes is an advantage.
- Passionate about the importance and value of networking internally and externally.
- Enjoy interacting with stakeholders daily.
- You will be proficient with Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Extremely organised.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Highly enthusiastic and team-based culture.
- Great work-life balance.
- Modern offices located in the heart of the Canberra CBD.
- Opportunity for the role to expand, along with the growth of the company.