- *Opportunity to work with a leading Melbourne investor and commercial lender
- *Develop your career in a supportive team environment, in a growing market
About Our Client
A well-known organisation within the Australian financial services arena that is embarking on an exciting journey of growth. They are a licensed mortgage and securities lender and investment firm with the highest standards of corporate governance. They are a values-based business that sees the critical connection between ethical lending and intelligent investing.
Reporting to the Head of Lending, you will be responsible for
- Supporting the Head of Lending with the strategy for the growth of the lending business
- Acquisition of acceptable residential, business, commercial and construction finance
- Source, develop and grow new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships across the internal and external teams you work with
- Development of loan applications from initial enquiry to the approval stage
The Successful Applicant
This role is suited for someone hungry to develop their skills and wants to be involved with a company that is the pioneer of private lending with origins dating back to 1925. The opportunities for this role include being involved in lending digital transformation programs and the growth of the mortgage book portfolio.
You will thrive in a team environment where you meet and network with existing and new customers in the financial services area.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package including bonus
- Opportunity to build and grow this area of the organisation
- Unique, values-based and collaborative culture