Level 1/ 2 IT Support
Opportunity to join a forward thinking and agile technology team
Great work culture with flexibility!
About Our Client
Our client is a global Health Care organisation with a tier 1 reputation world wide.
Our client focuses on relationship building as well as ensuring a safe, friendly and inclusive workplace for all people.
Key Responsibilities -
- Support all internal users in WA
- Provide level 1 and 2 IT Support
- Log and process all calls
- Install and configure computer hardware and software
- Create new users
- Troubleshoot tickets
- Liaise with all stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate -
- Have worked in an ITIL environment or has good knowledge of ITIL
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Optimistic and friendly nature
- Willing to learn
- 1-2 + years in IT Support
- Passion for IT
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
What's on Offer
What is on offer for you?
- Work within a global Health Care organisation
- Work within a state of the art office in a great location
- Work within a great culture