Level 1 /2 IT Support
Work within a highly respected organisation!
3 month initial contract
About Our Client
Our Client -
Our client is leading from the front during a time of uncertainty and are keeping extremely busy! They are seeking individuals to join the team in this period of growth and technical transformation. They are looking for people with similar values and attributes that align with theirs.
Our client is committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation. They are committed in providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Key Responsibilities -
- Printer management
- On-site and remote support
- Hardware & Software support
- Working with and resolving issues with Microsoft Office 365 and 2016
- Troubleshooting and escalation
- Active Directory
- Remote Software installation via SCCM
- PC upgrade and deployment
- Have worked with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, SCCM, AD
The Successful Applicant
Successful Candidate -
- Working knowledge with software, hardware and applications
- Ability to solve complicated problems
- Team orientated attitude with a positive outlook
- Great inter-personally and strong communication
- Ability to build relationships and liaise with other stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and prioritise numerous projects at once
What's on Offer
What is on offer for you?
- Gain relevant certificates
- Friendly and supportive team
- Exposure to new and evolving technologies
- Work in a state of the art office
- AGILE environment