- Various opportunities
- Wanting to progress your career
About Our Client
- A very dynamic, innovative and collaborative ISP, working on exciting, cutting edge technical solutions. - Multiple roles.
- A well established MSP, with a very high retention rate of staff, due to its relaxed and supportive environment.
- An ASX listed, global, cloud and technology provider, supporting their external customers.
- A couple of value based organisations, supporting their internal users, across various countries/states/sites.
Technical skills required;
- A range of different skills required, dependent on the position, however, a range of the following technical skills will be highly regarded; Cloud (AWS/Azure/O365), Virtualisation (VMWare/Hyper-V), Active Directory, Windows/Wintel servers, DNS, DHCP, MDM, Intune, SCCM, networking configuration/administration (Routers/Switches) and security firewalls (Cisco/Fortinet/Sophos).
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an experienced Support Engineer, with either an internal or external customer focus.
- You will have experience using a ticketing system and have very good troubleshooting skills.
- You will be a team player and like to work in very collaborative, supportive work environments.
- You will be passionate about new technology and supporting various technical environments.
What's on Offer