Level 1/2 Desktop Support Analyst - Contract
Immediate start available
Located within Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a global construction company located in the heart of Sydney CBD. They are expanding their existing IT team and seeking an experienced IT Desktop Support Analyst who is looking to develop their career.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to the end users and internal as well as external business stakeholders;
- 1/2 level IT technical support to more 300 users nationally and globally via telephone, email and on site;
- Escalating tickets to the most appropriate point where incidents cannot be resolved over the phone or by remote access;
- Managing incident requests through the resolution; and
- Installing servers, hardware system components, Network printers and deploying all the software requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience within IT Helpdesk- configuring, troubleshooting of desktop hardware and software within legal or professional services;
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory , Windows 7/10, Exchange Administration and basic PowerShell commands;
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services - DNS, SMTP, DHCP;
- Experience working within ITIL v3 framework;
- Citrix, VMware and basic server exposure;
- Can do attitude; and
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Immediate start with likely progression to a permanent position;
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD;
- Training and professional development is provided with exciting opportunities for progression as the team grows; and
- Social benefits such as memberships, sporting functions and rewards ceremonies.