About Our Client
Senior Systems AdministratorAn awarded "Employer of Choice" organisation is currently looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team. This will be a heavy technical role, with an opportunity to get involved in various ongoing and future planned projects.
- Reporting to the Infrastructure Lead, you will be responsible for the design, configuration and administration of various network and server infrastructure, including cyber security and service design elements.
- You will be the escalation point for complex BAU technical issue, that can not be resolved by the support team.
- You will be responsible for planning and carrying out various installation and migration projects, both on and off site, which include various software and hardware upgrades.
- You will develop and maintain core IT processes and procedures and risk controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have had experience working in a Senior Systems Administrator position, capable of providing strategic input in regards to infrastructure solutions.
- You will have experience designing, installing and maintaining various software and hardware upgrades and have managed these project roll outs through to completion.
- You will have in-depth experience across Microsoft, VMware and Cisco environments, with any certifications across these technologies an advantage.
What's on Offer
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, then please apply or for a confidential chat, submit your CV to;