Newly created role to support the L&D Manager
National role - providing mainly operational training
About Our Client
My client is a financial services provider based out in Western Sydney. They are a privately operated organisation that have been in existence for over 50 years.
You will report in directly to the L&D manager and will operate on a national level.
The L&OD Advisor is an incredibly important role within this team and has been signed off in order to help take the business forward.
The L&OD Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide advice and identify initiatives to the business that support risk management for all people related matters.
- Use strong in-house learning strategies to ensure efficient and effective on-boarding, induction, and development
- Collaborate with greater P&C team to identify, raise, and deliver improvement opportunities to address capability, and engagement gaps within our workforce.
- Provide advice and guidance to Partners and Leaders in all learning and development, and reward and recognition matters.
- Use available tools and develop new tools to support employee experience and engagement.
- Coach colleagues and leaders to drive business through required change.
- Support assigned P&C projects to deliver value added solutions.
- Support the training process for new employees and uplift existing employee capability.
- Recommend, develop, and implement process improvement opportunities to enhance internal and external customer experience.
- Ensure employee and relevant records are maintained and upheld ongoing.
- Assist the P&C team with additional responsibilities when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- 3 years learning development experience.
- BSc in HR, relevant MBA.
- Good working knowledge of Articulate 360 - design of e-learning modules will be an important aspect of the role
- Demonstrated experience working on and delivering learning projects.
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders at various levels & happy working in a customer focused environment.
- A desire to working within financial services.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within L&D. It is a newly created opportunity where you will have a genuine ability to impact business change and express your own ideas. You will join a great P&C team and have the chance to learn from an experienced leader.
You will need to have a solid understanding of Articulate 360 and be able to autonomously design e-learning modules.
Free parking is provided on site (you will need to possess your own car and be able to drive).
A great starting salary - $80,000 - $90,000 (for the right candidate).
*The team fit is incredibly important within this business*