Logistics Coordinator - Louis Vuitton
Opportunity to join the #1 luxury retailer in the world!
Be part of an enthusiastic, friendly and supportive team
About Our Client
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential.
Quite simply, we are looking for an outstanding logistics coordinator to join the #1 Luxury brand and group in the world. You will ensure our logistics operations run smoothly, accurately, and in a timely manner (including forward distribution, returns, and transfers of merchandise and non-merchandise). In addition, you will build strong relationships with service providers and with our Zone Supply Chain team. You will support the Supply Chain department with ad hoc projects, analysis and continuous improvement. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Freight and local transport, through:
- Facilitating and monitoring all deliveries to stores, assist in reduction of lead-time and optimize delivery frequencies.
- Supporting our stores with stock transfers and stock rebalancing.
- Reverse logistics and processing of both inbound /outbound shipments
- Preparing necessary documentation for both imports and exports, including status alerts and permits. Liaising with the related parties and bookings of high-valued shipments.
- Timely support on local distribution, transport claims (damaged/lost in transit) with stores and supplies.
- AU & NZ CITES reporting - including monitoring of applications and turn-around time.
- Assisting with ensuring that the level of service provided by our partners is up to LV standards and where necessary set preventive and corrective actions.
- Stock management and inventory control to ensure that an accurate stock picture is maintained.
- Reviewing monthly storage capacity and guarantee that it is kept at optimal levels by attending regular cycle counts and stock takes.
- Accountable for individual stock categories for merchandise and non-merchandise. This includes uniforms, packaging, VM props and store furniture.
Stock optimisation through:
- Regular attending store cycle counts and stock takes
- Reporting on any Inventory Discrepancies
- Contribute to improving the 'Sell Through' by arranging store-to-store transfers
Cost optimisation through:
- Ability to forecast and review monthly Logistics budget
- Responsible for ANZ freight and supplier invoicing
- Provide regular feedback and support with financial/logistics reports
- Determine any cost-saving measures for the department
The Successful Applicant
You are a degree qualified professional with at least 2-3 years' experience gained within dedicated logistics services, retail, FMCG, or related industry. You have very strong analytical skills and you are customer centric. You demonstrate high levels of integrity and work ethic. You are an excellent communicator and bring advanced computer skills in Excel and ideally (but not mandatory) in SAP.
To ensure your success in this role, you will:
- Hold a university degree in Supply Chain or related discipline
- As a bonus, have experience in Luxury Retail
What's on Offer
You will be working with talented individuals within the undisputed #1 brand in the luxury market. In addition, you will have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.