2-3 Month Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within their field. They pride themselves on a high level of service and look to develop their staff into leadership positions. They are currently looking to support their existing logistics function with a 2-3 month contract view the view of extending it into a permanent role.
Responsibilities key to the role will include;
- Logistics Inbound / outbound coordination
- Import / Export processes and documentation, including liaising with freight forwarders
- Handling of transportation enquiries and problem solving.
- Maintenance of the ERP and tracking or orders (SAP)
- Experience with 3pl warehousing and DG's is beneficial
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of 3pl and export logistics practices
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation. They have a great team and look to promote and develop internal staff.