Work for a leading manufacturing business
SE Melbourne location
About Our Client
My client is a leading within the building and construction industries.
- Manage the order/paperwork flow within the dispatch office
- Control the cycle count process within the warehouse
- Support other coordinators (Transport and Communications) as and when required
- Create a zero-harm environment
- Be accountable, collaborate with all departments and engage the workforce
- Assign orders to pickers
- Update the system (NetSuite) with the picking status
- Liaise directly with key internal stakeholders on order requirements
- Provide timely communication to both external and internal customers and ensure service level agreements are met
- Handle inbound calls to the dispatch office
- Engage with customers/drivers that come into the dispatch office for pickups and guide them accordingly
- Investigate customer issues and provide resolution to internal customers
- Analyse data and identify improvement opportunities
- Support the Logistics Manager and other leaders in the logistics team where required
- Assist in 5S control of warehouse and office are maintained
- Understand and maintain confidentiality relating to all business activities, especially relating to personal employee information, financial details and customer/supplier details.
- Be accountable for your time.
- Understand and maintain correct protocols and standard operating procedures (SOP's) when interacting with other team members, customers and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years expereince in a logistics operations coordinator role
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products with high level skills in Excel.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- NetSuite experience would be highly considered.
- Exposure to high paced work environment will be an advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Structured approach to work schedules and task prioritisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers to see the big picture (customer focused and commercial acumen)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- High level Excel skills.
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Professional presentation
What's on Offer
Work for a dynamic organisation that offer good career growth.