Lead Inventory Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a is an FMCG business that manufacture & distribute retail products to major retailers. With business on the increase, they are looking to expand their operations to keep up with growing demand.
Responsibilities key to the role will include but not be limited to;
- Inventory Optimisation
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of item master data in the Company's ERP system which govern storage dimensions, classification and parameters controlling the movement of inventory.
- Monitor and take action to eliminate risks of slow moving and or obsolescent stock (SLOB).
- Drive standard operating procedures to ensure effective Supply Chain & Logistics activities
- Liaise with demand & supply teams to enable timely delivery to customers
- Various ad-hoc tasks
- Freight Coordination
- Proactively manage various logistics queries and drive high service levels
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
- Analytically minded, with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience supply chain or similar roles. Pharmaceutical and/or FMCG experience would be advantageous.
- Task orientated, outcome focused. Forward thinker and problem solver.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative.
- High level proficiency in Excel.
- Experience working with SAP or equivalent enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to agreed time-lines.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to drive your career forward with a leading organisation. Excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work alongside a group of talented driven professionals.