Loyalty Manager [6 Month Contract]
Join a globally recognised FMCG brand
Full autonomy to devise and execute the customer value proposition
About Our Client
Our client is a universally recognised FMCG giant headquartered in the USA. This business has a global footprint across 100+ countries and their product range covers over 300 beverage and food products. This fast-paced and dynamic company is seeking a Loyalty Manager to devise the customer value proposition for a brand-new loyalty program.
This position is a newly created contract role and will report into the Head of Membership and Customer Experience.
- Work closely with the Head of Memberships to restructure and introduce the business's brand-new loyalty program.
- Come up with an agreed roadmap to support external agencies and execute the new program.
- Think strategically from a program perspective and aim to execute the program within an estimated timeline of 6-12 months.
- Collaborate closely with agencies to finetune the program as needed.
- Drive continuous improvements once the program has been introduced.
- Generate the financials and modelling with support from the external agency.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should be able to confidently deliver across the following areas:
- Proven track record of results working in the loyalty and campaigns space.
- Strategic mindset, with demonstrable examples of taking reins on strategy.
- Numbers / data-driven mindset.
- Strong external stakeholder management skills needed to drive financials and modelling with full support from agencies.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to develop your career in a large company with unlimited growth opportunities and large budgets.
- Be given full decision-making authority over the new loyalty program, with total support from the Memberships and Customer Experience Head.