LV3 Systems Engineer
Leadership and Management opportunities.
Great opportunities for those who want to grow and develop.
About Our Client
Are you tired of corporate politics and would rather focus on advancing your skills in computing? Are you concerned about your future career progression? Our client has engaged us to source a high-level Systems Engineer who can use their initiative and proactively engage with Senior Stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Support client's ICT environment remotely and onsite.
* Design HDL/LDL solutions for clients.
* Utilise systems such as ConnectWise and Labtech for scripting tasks, automation and troubleshooting.
* Implement and maintain monitoring scripts.
* Create/Refine internal processes and procedures.
* Maintain advance Ubiquiti wireless networks.
* Monitor and maintain existing 3CX phone systems and SIP trunks.
* Deploy new systems as required.
* Azure AD & Office 365 deployments.
* Hybrid deployments, roles and mailbox migration.
* Always have fun.
The Successful Applicant
* Min 5 years of experience working with systems, wireless networks and VoIP solutions.
* Current WA Drivers licence.
* Knowledge of Office 365, Azure, SkyKick and Cloud Backup methods.
* Ability to automate and simplify routine tasks via software tools or scripts.
* Ability to work with variety of people.
* Stay focused on self-improvement.
* Ability to set priorities and think logically.
* Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Have exceptional people skills.
* Proven track records of past achievements.
What's on Offer
Our client's office is located in Claremont with on-site parking available. The starting salary is negotiable based upon your level of technical and consulting experience. There is also the distinct possibility of future internal promotions and growth to higher levels of responsibility and remuneration over time