M3 ERP Support and Governance Manager
ASX Listed Food Manufacturer. Port Melbourne Location. Exciting Growth.
M3 ERP Experience. Define and Implement SLA's.
About Our Client
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Their growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective.
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, they are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
The ERP Support Manager will be responsible for:
- Organising, guiding and controlling system operations for ERP M3 and related application areas in order to support the business.
- Leading and driving the definition and implementation of service level agreements (SLA's), monitoring for non-compliance and proactively taking the appropriate measures.
- Delivering the functionality and performance according to the agreed service levels and costs within the ERP M3 and related platforms.
- Driving continuous knowledge transfer process and prepare transition plan for new ERP M3 application support project / initiatives.
- Leading, managing and facilitating the Business Governance Model, ensuring that Bega Group process and system template standards are adhered to across all business groups and sites.
- Planning and executing minor and major enhancement release working with Application support partner / internal IT team. Provide three months forward looking outlook for operations and support activity with focus to continuously improve, add value over a period of time.
- People management and talented and hardworking team. Providing tailored career development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- Experience in ERP M3 - Manufacturing industry experience is essential.
- A strong delivery focus and the ability to meet set time frames with quality results.
- Collaborative partnership style, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including partnering, influencing, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of system development Lifecyle and solutions architecture.
- Certified PMP or relevant
- Experience and solid knowledge on ERP M3 modules with integration for manufacturing business and related best of breed business solutions
- Strong process knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic and eager to explore and learn.
What's on Offer
ASX listed Food Manufacturer. Great team. Exciting period of growth. Inner City location.