Maintenance and Reliability Engineer
Global FMCG Manufacturer
Attractive Hourly Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG manufacturer who are looking to add a hands on maintenance engineer to their existing engineering team. Utilising advanced levels of technologies, they have grown substantially and are positioned as a market leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of maintenance team members, ensuring team members have the appropriate skill sets, performance and training plans and are motivated to perform to expectations and the standards required.
- Assist with the development of the annual maintenance and capital budget and contribute to effectiveness of site maintenance and capital spend.
- Provide and maintain plant, facilities and systems of work, including first aid facilities and safe use, handling, storage and transport of plant and substances.
- Plant equipment prevention checks and maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills include:
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- People management and leadership skills
- TPM Experience
- Track record of Continuous Improvement
- Experience in FMCG manufacturing environment
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a global company.
- Highly competitive rate.
Please click 'Apply' below if interested or call Michael Tsivoglou on 03 8640 3153