Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Critical position working with well-known household brands
Opportunity to have a significant impact on an established business
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian leader who is held in high regard, they manufacture healthy food & beverages and are consumed by Australians daily. They thrive on their ability to provide quality products to customers on a national and international scale while supporting innovative manufacturing solutions. The company strives to attract, develop and retain the highest calibre of skilled employees to ensure their team delivers the best possible outcome
This role is responsible for supervising the installation, preventive and breakdown maintenance of the company's equipment complying with recognised standards. Reporting in to the Site Manager you will be part of the management team. The role will require you to contribute to the company's strategic plan in order to reach their main goals.
- Supervising the maintenance of the company's production systems following international standards
- Supporting the site manager and the production team in order to maintain quality in all products
- Assisting the management team to develop a well sustained site environmental plan
- Leading the workforce through all program changes within the department
- Ensuring safe systems of work within all accountable departments
- Forecasting future workload trends ensuring all planning and production levels are within budgets
- Determining the main causes of any variation in the production and establishing corrective and preventive action
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- Professional Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualification
- 5 years' experience in a similar role within the food manufacturing industry managing a large maintenance team (50+ team members)
- Dedicated approach to working in a changing environment and driving a positive culture
- Exposure to large projects, particularly related to implementing CI
- Up to date information technology skills
- Ability to work strategically to identify future potential improvements
What's on Offer
This position will offer an exciting opportunity to have an instant effect on the organisation's success. An attractive salary package and excellent work-life balance will be offered to the successful candidate.