Maintenance Coordinator - Asset Management
Leading transport authority
Excellent renumeration package
About Our Client
Our client, the leading authority for transport in NSW is looking for an accomplished and ambitious Asset Manager. Working on one of the most significant transport maintenance projects within NSW the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving a new asset management plan.
Working alongside the Wayfinding program team the successful candidate will be responsible for the roll out and management of a new integrated system. This will include management of maintenance activities, coordination of subcontractors, data management and implementation of approval processes, overseeing internal budgets and supporting the development of operation and maintenance plans.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of asset management processes including managing asset readiness and handover activities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with both stakeholders and subcontractors
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to simplify complex information in a manner that is accessible by all parties
- Advanced skills working with spreadsheet and database tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on currently one of the most exciting and significant transport projects in Australia. Highly competitive renumeration and oppourtunity to extend contract for the right candidate.