*Maintain manufacturing information systems (SAP CMMS) for maintenance planning
Implement efficiency projects for the purposes of overhead cost reduction
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised chemical manufacturing company. For decades they have been delivering quality product to the manufacturing sector. With some significant Capital investment and some strong projects in the pipeline, the requirement has arisen for a Maintenance Coordinator to join their Maintenance team.
- Projects, Shuts and Repairs - completion in full, on time, on budget
- Year on year EHS, manufacturing cost, quality and yield improvements
- Error and incident reduction
- Improved standardisation of processes and procedures for improved associate understanding and manufacturing reliability
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the site's plant and processes in order to identify quantifiable opportunities
- Work with Site Engineer, Production and Site Leads to clearly and objectively define needs and productivity opportunities
- Implement and track measures of success so that productivity generated can be quantified and recognised
- Seek feedback proactively and provide prompt and thorough resolution of issues raised
- Work closely with site personnel to uncover opportunities and solutions
- Participate in improvement teams as required sometimes as leader, sometimes as team member
- Able to back others up to cover absences or help with workload
- Be able to work in a matrix reporting environment and cooperatively with regional engineers
- Be able to balance short-term and long-term priorities as well as requests from multiple sources
- Effectively communicate expectations and changes to plan
Process (we are committed to excellence through the discipline of process and continuous improvement)
- Have a data-driven, stakeholder focused approach to problem definition and project scoping
- Understand Management of Change requirements and follow a sound gated process to project execution
- Assist the Company to conduct operations within Company policy and statutory requirements
- Adhere to documentation requirements, internal work flow, filing systems and use of SAP and company databases
Environmental, Health & Safety (we act in a safe and environmentally responsible manner that protects our people, customers and communities)
- Ensure assigned EH&S (including Process Safety) continuous improvement goals and targets are met
- Ensure work conducted is performed safely, environmentally responsibly and in compliance with Company and statutory requirements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the current EH&S standards and regulations
- Personally model good EHS behaviours as a member of the Company leadership team to help further safety culture improvement amongst associates and contractors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree as recognised by the Institution of Engineers, Australia or five years' appropriate experience. Discipline should be Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, with preference to Mechanical engineering.
- Sound knowledge of operations in the Chemical Industry, with some supervisory experience.
- SAP experience essential.
- Proven track record in managing Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
- Analytic problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a highly demanding environment dealing with conflicting priorities that require initiative, flexibility and adaptability.
- Planning, scheduling and time/resource/priority management skills.
- Proven aptitude to optimise resource allocation and continually seek improved efficiency including application of new technology/systems.
- Motivated and professional with a positive outlook.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office PC applications and an aptitude to master complex plant specific computer systems.
- Presentation and conduct appropriate for representation of the company.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary package.
- Work with an industry leading company that admires initiative and nurtures talent
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
- Exciting projects to boost your portfolio and advance your career