Maintenance Electrician Supervisor
Very attractive salary
Leading supplier with strong reputation
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading manufacturing companies within the building industry.
Assist in the development of Planned Maintenance Activities
Coordinate required trades and resources to deliver effective service requirements within estimated time frame.
Provide technical backup and leadership for maintenance staff.
To ensure all equipment is up to Australian Standards and all work complies with relevant statutory legislation, regulations and standards.
Lead maintenance team to maintain an effective preventative maintenance system with minimum of downtime and interruptions to production.
Work with Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Planner to ensure maintenance budget and scope of work is adhered to.
Assist in planning for efficient major maintenance work with minimum downtime to operations and to improve product changeover times.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Electrician (A-Grade)
- High Risk Work
- Previous experience in Mining / Quarry is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal., non-verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Prioritize tasks and coordinate response to emergency breakdowns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing people including leading, directing, evaluating and developing a team.
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- Effective Leadership qualities
- Excellent administration and organisational skills. Able to solve a problem by identifying the problem, generation alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implement solutions
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrate sound Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge and experience using MEX System.
- Knowledge and experience in PLC's, SCADA Network and communication systems.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate at this large and reputable company.