South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Immediately Available Start
Long Term Career Prospect
About Our Client
My Client is a large FMCG company within the Food Industry.
- Perform general electrical maintenance tasks.
- Undertake on-site maintenance, equipment installation and breakdown repairs.
- Complete daily work routines, jobs and project work in accordance with Company needs and priorities.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a safe and proper working condition.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as specified by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure annual objectives are regularly reviewed and met.
- Contribute to key business activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, processes and work instructions at all times, and ensure appropriate actions are taken to implement and monitor at a site level.
- Perform other duties as directed.
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical trade qualifications.
- Demonstrated understanding of mechanical maintenance practices including fitting, machining, and general equipment maintenance and repair.
- Sound communication skills, initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Current driver's licence.
- Intermediate computer skills.
What's on Offer
An attractive hourly rate and chance for a long term career is on off for the successful candidate.