Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Join a well known FMCG organisation
Great career potential
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Chemical manufacturer based in the Western suburbs. Regarded as one of the best know brands they have been delivering high quality products to the local and international market. Reporting in to the Engineering Manager, they are currently looking to add a strong Mechanical maintenance engineer to lead the delivery of an effective maintenance strategy and deliver CAPEX projects.
As the Maintenance Engineer, the main duties will include the following:
- Develop and lead a team of engineers and trades to deliver a strategy to improve the standard of reactive and planned maintenance
- Drive a reduction in reactive maintenance, increase the ratio of planned and ultimately deliver an improvement on the current site OEE. Effective management of the CMMS system is crucial.
- Manage all contractors & trades that come on and off site.
- Comfortable with all hands on aspects of a maintenance activities
- Reviewing all KPI's and ensuring that staff are productive at all times
- Small capital project responsibility
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role, you should possess the following.
- Experience of high speed processing equipment
- Possess strong maintenance system knowledge with dedicated focus on improving OEE
- Significant and demonstrated experience in deploying planned and preventative engineering strategies
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering is essential
- Hands on engineering experience with the ability to diagnose complex manufacturing engineering related problems.
- Experience of leading engineering teams
What's on Offer
An Excellent salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a growing Chemical manufacturer tasked to drive site performance to the next level.