Family Friendly Roster (8 Days On, 6 Days Off)
About Our Client
My client is a leading ASX listed, exploration and Mining company with several sites across WA. The site mines and produces approximately 43,450 tonnes worth of base metals a year and is 4 years old.
Key responsibilities for this role will be, but not limited the following;
- Engaging with operations and maintenance personnel as a key team member, facilitating operational and maintenance processes.
- Assisting in Mechanical troubleshooting, upgrades and improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring all plant equipment is working and maintained correctly.
- Ensuring Regulatory compliance with all required governmental laws and standards associated with site assets.
- Manage Loss/Defect Elimination Initiatives (Continuous Improvement).
- Identify, Implement and prioritise risk mitigation initiatives.
- Accountability for all projects under your or other resource's (internal or external) stewardship
- Assist in developing the technical knowledge and expertise throughout the Operations, Engineering & Maintenance teams.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements and previous experience to be successful in this role are;
- Mechanical Degree/background, with minimum 4-7 years' experience.
- Crushing, Milling, Flotation, Filtration & Reagent Batching.
- Structural, Mechanical & Piping (SMP) Installations.
- Asset Management & Reliability systems implementation and execution.
- Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Condition Monitoring.
- Heavy Rotating Equipment.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Attractive package and bonus
- Family friendly roster